When to consult a doctor about your symptoms

Certain symptoms such as weight loss, difficulties swallowing, blood separate or  mixed into your bowel motion, new onset indigestion particularly if over the age of 50 lasting for more than 2 weeks, vomiting, and passing black bowel motions should always be reported to your doctor. If you have a family history of bowel cancer particularly in a relative aged <55 you should have a lower threshold for reporting any problems. 

Otherwise, new abdominal symptoms lasting for more than 2 or 3 weeks should be reported particularly if they are getting worse or if you are finding them difficult to cope with.

Symptoms Performed At


Make An Enquiry